intro

Sabrina: lives and breathes, absorbant like a sponge, loves photography design and beautiful things. A lit geek like no other. All hail Stephen Dedalus.


entries

archives

of interest

Thursday, August 02, 2007
The Trip to Germany
This was probably one of the more pleasant plane rides I've been on. I managed to get a window seat AND have the seat next to mine unoccupied, which meant that I was able to stretch out my legs and actually get some sleep. The only downside was (beside the length of the ride) a creepy woman who kept sneaking up on me while I was dozing off in order to look out of the window. I arrived in Frankfurt all in one piece, swept through the checks and then met the family for a long car ride to Nurnberg. As much as I'd like to go out tonight, I'm bloody exhausted and really do need some sleep. I'll be out roaming the city tomorrow.